Contests: The Legal Stuff
The Legal Stuff for WTTR Contests
- All winners of any Hilltop Communication LLC/ WTTR AM/FM contest must be at least 18 years of age, unless otherwise notified.
- Each person may only register, qualify and/or win once for a contest/promotion. Unless otherwise stipulated.
- There can only be one winner and/or qualifier per household every 90 days.
- Employees and family of Hilltop Communication LLC Hilltop Communication LLC/ WTTR AM/FM are not eligible and are prohibited from participating/winning.
- Odds of contests depend on the number of entries and participation.
- Prizes can be claimed by contest winner only at the Hilltop Communication LLC/ WTTR AM/FM studio located at 101 WTTR lane, Westminster MD 21158, during business hours: Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
- Winners must, personally, claim their prize within thirty (30) calendar days of notification of prize availability or they forfeit their prize, no exceptions.
- Winners must provide a valid government issued photo id (driver’s license, state id card, passport, military id) when claiming their prize.
- Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash and cannot be substituted for another prize at the request of the winner.
- Hilltop Communication LLC/ WTTR AM/FM reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value.
- Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and/or local income taxes and applicable fees relating to prizes.
- All prizes won are in “as is” condition and Hilltop Communication LLC/ WTTR AM/FM is not responsible for any defective prizes.
- All contestants/participants acknowledge as a condition of entry, that Hilltop Communication LLC/ WTTR AM/FM has a right to publicize or broadcast their name, image and likeness for promotional purposes.
- All winners and beneficiaries of prizes from Hilltop Communication LLC/ WTTR AM/FM agree to indemnify and hold harmless Hilltop Communication LLC/ WTTR AM/FM and their participating sponsors from any liability.
- Some winners may be required to sign an additional waiver/release of liability to receive certain prizes.
- Hilltop Communication LLC/ WTTR AM/FM is not responsible for any failure of telephone or internet services if applicable when trying to enter a contest.
- In the event of a mail-in to win contest, each entry must be mailed separately and Hilltop Communication LLC/ WTTR AM/FM is not responsible for any lost, redirected mail and postage entries.
- Hilltop Communication LLC/ WTTR AM/FM reserves the sole right to modify, cancel or suspend any promotion should fraud or other causes beyond the control of Hilltop Communication LLC/ WTTR AM/FM corrupt the administration, security or proper conduct of the promotion.
- Hilltop Communication LLC/ WTTR AM/FM is the sole judge of all matters pertaining to contest/promotions and their decision is final.
- For specific rules to contests/promotions, please visit Hilltop Communication LLC/ WTTR AM/FM’s official site https://www.wttr.com
- No obligation or purchase necessary.